For employees, plista has a lot to offer. To name a few, here is a bunch of benefits that create a great company culture and help our people grow.
- An inspiring office in the heart of Berlin
- A family-friendly company with own company daycare
- 30 days of paid leave
- Home office option (up to 20% of your working hours)
- Company events and trips
- Our very own gym on-site with regular classes in Yoga meditation
- Customized internal and external trainings to help you grow (i.e. plista inhouse academy)
- Delicious team lunch, daily fresh fruits and drinks
- Corporate Social Sustainability – Which means you can work on pro bono causes with your colleagues in the fields of environmental protection, educational programs or help create an open digital world
But why not let your future colleagues talk about what is special about working for us?
Lukas, Mia and Ramya speak about what they like most about working in the plista family.
- Head of Campaign Management (w/m/d) Berlin, Deutschland
- Senior Systemadministrator (f/m/x) Berlin, Deutschland
- Frontend Developer (f/m/d) Berlin, Deutschland
- Werkstudent Sales & Digital Marketing (m/w/d) Berlin, Deutschland
- Werkstudent Campaign Management (m/f/d) Berlin, Deutschland