Java DeveloperJetzt bewerben
We are looking for several Java Developers to join our organization. The Choreograph technology stack is comprised of a mix of proprietary and licensed components which powers our data collection, audience generation, targeting and optimization efforts globally, creating efficiency, effectiveness and consistency across WPP agencies.
Our mandate is to provide data with purpose, fuel for growth. This means you will be working on one of the largest data platforms in the industry, with privacy and ethical use always front of mind. Privacy by design is our mantra, ethical data usage our guiding principle, and diversity our strength.
You will be part of the Data & Identity pillar, a dynamic group of engineers using cutting edge technology to fuel a real-time data and identity management platform. We are a multi cloud organization, deploying all of our components in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as well as Alibaba Cloud (AliCloud) in China. Using the latest technologies allows us to deliver highly scalable, efficient and robust solutions and gives you the opportunity to apply your solutions at global scale.
You will be directly interacting with product management, other engineering teams and are responsible to design, implement and deliver the right enterprise class systems and APIs to service both internal and external facing consumers. Quality software is a team requirement, so you will put your knowledge of development techniques to use in both feature work as well as testing. Whatever your experience level, there will be many opportunities to learn new technologies and techniques.
The Choreograph work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Choreograph, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to our overall success. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We want someone with the right temperament to manage the ambiguity that comes in our business and the passion to design, implement and rollout innovative software solutions in our global business environment. You will be expected to:
- Build APIs that are scalable, well documented and are a joy to use for your peers and our client teams
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Support software rollouts in production
- Support, debug and fix issues on production systems as 3rd level support
- Constantly improve code quality and test coverage
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience writing software using the Java ecosystem, especially JSON, RESTful web services
- Passion for writing well composed, testable code with a focus on readability and maintainability
- Experience with SQL Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Fluent English skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with big data technologies (Spark/Scala)
- Experience working with machine learning technologies (e.g., Kubeflow or Tensorflow)
- Experience working with noSQL and/or columnar data stores (e.g. Couchbase, Vertica, or Snowflake)
- Experience working within a cloud provider such as AWS or GCP
- 29 days of vacation per year
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Multiple training opportunities
- Corporate discount program