Mindshare | (Senior) Data Consultant (m/w/d)Jetzt bewerben
Mindshare: Defined by Speed, Provocation and Teamwork.
Are you quick and curious? Do you sometimes question things critically and are you always ready to support your colleagues?
Then get started - at Mindshare!
As part of the WPP Group, the world's largest media company, we are one of the leading global media and communications agencies. We specialise in the development, management and implementation of integrated communication campaigns. Our long-standing clients include major national and international advertisers such as Facebook, Instagram, Nike, Unilever, Red Bull, Lufthansa, Ford and Telekom.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
(SENIOR) DATA CONSULTANT (m/w/d)
FRANKFURT AM MAIN
The (Senior) Data Consultant supports and strengthens the Data & Analytics team within Mindshare. The team is responsible for the holistic consulting and implementation of data-based solutions. This includes the areas of data consulting, managed service for data management platforms (DMP), customer journey as well as analytics and data mining.
The (Senior) Data Consultant advises the client service consultants within Mindshare and, together with them, the agency clients. The job includes holistic consulting on data topics related to user-centric data as well as being the interface to business intelligence solutions. The (Senior) Data Consultant guides the client through the process of developing a data strategy. Furthermore, the (Senior) Data Consultant is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the realisation of this strategies together with all parties involved at the client, at service providers and internally.
Together with the agency managers, the (Senior) Data Consultant ensures that the data activated in this way can be used in the media strategy, media planning and media buying in such a way that the client's budget can be managed more efficiently.
- Very in-depth practical experience in data management, e.g., on the service provider or agency side and/or customer journey/attribution.
- Distinct project management know-how
- Sound knowledge of the current channels of online marketing (SEA, SEO, display branding and performance, affiliate, retargeting, social, mobile, etc.) as well as the digital advertising market
- Experience in client consulting
- Knowledge of Python/SQL or other programming languages is helpful but not necessary
- Successfully completed degree in the field of (business) computer science, mathematics, or industrial engineering or comparable. Alternatively, corresponding professional experience to the above mentioned skills
- At least 5 years of professional experience in online or performance marketing
- Convincing appearance
- Presentation and communication skills
- Independent, structured way of working
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good technical understanding
- Hands-on mentality
- Good English skills are mandatory
- Self-motivator with team player mentality
- Very good MS Office skills
BECOME PART OF OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM
A warm working atmosphere and many social benefits await you, such as holiday pay, lunch money, VWL and employee discounts. Not to forget the joint employee events, such as the summer party or the weekly happy hour.
At these events, fun is not neglected in addition to work.
Take the initiative and apply online via our job portal, stating the possible starting date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Human Resources / Sina Drescher
Tel +49 69 60 905 - 122
Darmstädter Landstraße 112
60598 Frankfurt am Main