Manager, Platform SolutionsJetzt bewerben
As a Manager of Platform Solutions, you will play a significant part in making [m]PLATFORM a success across clients. You will hit the ground running and your entrepreneurial spirit will help you tackle a variety of challenges of both technical and educational nature.
You will act as a subject matter expert and provide solutions around platform and data utilisation. This interdisciplinary role will have you work and build relationships with regional key stakeholders. Working closely with various agency and engineering teams requires a diverse skill-set including digital campaign management, data integrations, analytics, client engagement and knowledge about the digital advertising landscape.
As part of the global Product & Engineering department you will act as Technical Consultant both internally and externally, as well as gatekeeper to the engineering teams. The role is part of the Global Technical Solutions team and reports into Director of Global Technical Solutions in EMEA.
The role can be filled either in London or Düsseldorf but 30% of time is expected to be spent on business travel within EMEA.
This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Measures of success
In three months, you would:
- Gain understanding of the unique [m]PLATFORM proposition and technology
- Establish initial relationship with agency contacts
- Learn the underlying database structure and query datasets
In six months, you would:
- Gain significant understanding of specific elements of [m]PLATFORM and position yourself as trusted expert resource within the region
- Participate in rollout efforts across various agency teams
- Provide complex solutions to agency’s challenging problems
In 12 months, you would:
- Be a known subject matter expert in all things Platform and Data within GroupM
- Provide training and mentorship to additional hires
- Take on additional responsibilities and advance your career in the field of data and technology platforms
- Play an active role in both the regional and global success of [m]PLATFORM
- Evangelize [m]PLATFORM capabilities within the GroupM media agencies
- Become a subject matter expert on key parts of the tech stack and act as a Technical Consultant both internally and externally
- Act as escalation points on complex issues and be the inbound communication channel for the global Product & Engineering department
- Execute database queries to compile insightful reports and find root-causes of product glitches
- Work closely with software engineers to solve platform malfunctions based on global priorities and business impact
- Ensure alignment with other technology functions such as Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Act as Voice of the End-user as part of the product development cycle
What you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position in Online Advertising or Technology required
- Knowledge of the online media/advertising marketplace
- Technical background, experience with database structures, SQL and R Scripting
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently is absolutely essential
- Degrees in Math, Science, MIS, Communications, or Computer Science preferred