Manager Media Activation Search (m/f/d) for our Key-Account GoogleJetzt bewerben
Düsseldorf Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung
About the role:
The Paid Search Media Activation Manager is accountable for full ownership of their campaigns, responsible for the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid search activity, employing strong platform knowledge to deliver flawless media plans, optimisation, analysis and testing in collaboration with their direct reports. You will also work closely with your account lead to deliver first-rate performance which exceeds our client’s expectations. Our clients expect the best and you will be required to work with them closely. Having a strong eye for detail and solid data analysis skills are a must to meet their performance and testing insights
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Effectively manage your designated search accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by you. Be proactive, constantly looking for account optimisation & testing opportunities
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for the client and contribute to the development of search best practices for the agency
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading communications with these stakeholders
- Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client / team deliverables (such as insightful performance commentary and key stakeholder presentations)
- Take ownership of your clients’ testing , organise, execute and evaluate tests that ladder up to wider learning objectives
- Practice gratitude. Remember to say ‘thank you’ and uplift your colleagues by celebrating their good work
- Strong and effective communication across all levels & ability to establish/build good working relationships quickly. Maintaining these both internally at Essence and externally with clients and partners
A bit about you:
- Proven experience in paid search, ideally agency side (2-3 years)
- Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns, ideally across multiple products and/or markets
- Experience with SA360 and other bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong analytical skills and numerical reasoning. Able to quickly determine the root cause of performance changes and communicate this honestly and concisely with the client
- An innate curiosity and willingness to learn and develop. Motivated by finding a faster way to do things and seeking out feedback from others to further your professional growth
- You take full ownership of performance, problems and the development of solutions that will get those problems solved
What you can expect from Essence:
Essence’s mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talents to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you an entrepreneurial environment and workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work with the most innovative advertisers in the world.
If you feel that you are the right person and meet the necessary requirements for the job, send us your meaningful application documents, curriculum vitae, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
Essence, part of industry leader GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, YouTube, Peloton, AirBnB, International Olympic Committee, Subway or the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages over $4.3B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Essence has won several international awards for its expertise in programmatic and ad tech from renowned industry publications in recent years and was named EMEA Media Agency of the Year in 2021 by Campaign Magazine.
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
MANAGED REMOTE WORKING
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Managed Remote Working Policy.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Individuelle Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns kannst du, du selbst bleiben. Komm ins Büro so wie du dich wohlfülst.