Director Analytics (m/f/d)Jetzt bewerben
We are looking for a blend of entrepreneurs and analysts with leadership and teambuilding experience. We are expanding our Analytics practice in Düsseldorf and are looking for that key catalyst in the shape of Director Analytics.
Our directors are people who take pride in their work and have a passion for sharing it with others. They are leaders [not bosses] and know how to motivate & inspire greatness. Essence looks to its directors to lead, innovate, and oversee all analytics-based client success.
As a leader within our team, you will look for opportunities to do new great work and always have an opinion on how to evolve and grow our practice. This is a hands-on leadership role that will report directly into the regional EMEA Head of Analytics.
Some of the things we’d like you to do
- Support local accounts as the initial Düsseldorf arm of the Analytics team
- Develop a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help build comprehensive learning agendas and measurement plans
- Partner with clients to identify objectives and inform design thinking for marketing measurement plans
- Partner with the EMEA Head of Analytics to establish and execute a practice growth strategy across accounts for the German office
- Leverage your understanding of data signals to inform business decision-making and become an invaluable problem-solving partner for your clients
- Be a hands-on contributor in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools, from inception to delivery, through to global rollout
- Support members of the team in the delivery of their responsibilities, ensuring quality and that deadlines are met
- Recruit, manage, and mentor resource ensuring workflow is efficient throughout the team, as well as a high-quality output is delivered
- Oversee refinement and evolution of work delivery, processes, and communication of actionable insights
A bit about yourself
- A curious person with a natural inclination for learning and personal growth
- Strong interest in marketing and a desire to understand how communication supports our client’s business success
- Experience managing and building teams from scratch
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
- Experience working in an agency-styled environment
- Technical proficiency with systems such as SQL, Python, ‘R’, and social analytics tools (such as Crimson Hexagon, Spredfast, etc.)
- Exposure to campaign measurement practices, modelling techniques, and best practices
- Strong client management skills and ability to partner with our client services team
- Strong understanding of what data can be collected and analyzed in both digital and non-digital campaigns, and how each data point should be analyzed
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and German skills
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Essence is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Bandai Namco, IOC, Discovery, FRIDAY, Peloton, Airbnb and Subway. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong worldwide and manages $4B in annualized media spend in 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information.
Erfahre mehr über Essence unter www.campus.groupm.de und bewirb dich innerhalb von 5 Minuten über unser Jobportal. Weitere Infos zum Bewerbungsprozess findest du hier. Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung!