Data Strategy Manager (m/f/d) for our Key-Account GoogleJetzt bewerben
Düsseldorf Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung
About Data Strategy:
- Data Strategy aims to transform the way our clients think about, organize and orchestrate data & technology to deliver more timely, engaging and meaningful brand experiences for their customers
- This includes thinking through our clients marketing technology stack, how they capture, manage and segment audience data as well as coming up with innovative ideas to make data matter in their day to day marketing measures
- This role will be working on the Google account, world’s largest digital advertiser, focusing on their EMEA brand marketing activity and their central projects. Entering our growing team, we expect you to demonstrate a pragmatic attitude as well as a strong motivation to help build the data strategy practice internationally across EMEA markets
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Support the day to day client teams (client service, media planning and media activation) for client audience insights and data management for the different product areas
- Acting as the ‘technical’ agency partner for the client’s head of brand marketing, analytics, and technical clients
- Support the team in aligning our data strategy efforts in EMEA with global initiatives across NA and APAC, demonstrating consistency in our approach backed by clear impact on the client’s business
- Lead the integration of the client’s audience platforms into cross-channel campaign planning and activation
- Provide thought leadership to internal and external clients across martech, measurement, and digital tracking industry changes
- Provide technical roadmaps to sync different parts of the client’s tech stack
- Maintain an oversight of the data partner market, helping Planning and Activation teams navigate through evaluations, tests and onboarding
- Play an active role in upskilling the agencies overall audience management capability by providing training and advice audience segmentation, tagging strategy, measurement etc, occasionally in markets other than your own
A bit about yourself:
- 3+ years digital agency-side working in a data strategy, analytics, or programmatic vertical
- Strong knowledge of Programmatic DSPs and data/customer management platforms
- Expert on the Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, DV360, SA360, and Campaign Manager)
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- The ability to translate technical concepts and processes into comprehensive and relatable information that can be shared with client teams globally
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with Google Firebase, Google Data Studio
- Experience in SQL (or Python)
- Experience with DMP/CDPs such as Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle BlueKai, Krux, etc.
What you can expect from Essence:
Essence’s mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talents to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you an entrepreneurial environment and workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work with the most innovative advertisers in the world.
Essence, part of industry leader GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, YouTube, Peloton, AirBnB, International Olympic Committee, Subway or the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages over $4.3B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Essence has won several international awards for its expertise in programmatic and ad tech from renowned industry publications in recent years and was named EMEA Media Agency of the Year in 2021 by Campaign Magazine.
Erfahre mehr über Essence unter www.campus.groupm.de und bewirb dich innerhalb von 5 Minuten über unser Jobportal. Weitere Infos zum Bewerbungsprozess findest du hier. Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung!
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Homeoffice-Policy.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Individuelle Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns kannst du, du selbst bleiben. Komm ins Büro so wie du dich wohlfülst.