UI/UX Designer (w/m/d)Jetzt bewerben
Berlin Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer (f/m/x) to support our Product Management team. You will be responsible for providing your stakeholders with design requirements. If you are passioned about design and you bring effective communication skill with you, you are right a plista.
- Definition of design and development processes
- Concept-based development of prototypes
- Design, review and optimization of existing UX processes
- Detailed development of the user interface based on stakeholder and management requirements
- Coordinate design requirements with developers and review the design implementation
- Analysis of user data to optimize and enhance the user experience
- Conception and development of a design system, and the Conception of a Pattern Library
- You design consumer applications on websites
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as an UI/UX Designer
- You are experienced with Invision for prototyping
- You are experienced with Sketch Apps for design
- You are experienced with Zeplin as an interface between design and development
- You have worked efficially with Smartlook for user analysis
- You have worked with consumer applications on websites, not only on apps
- You know how to use Jira, Slack and Teams
- You are an empathetic, optimistic and positive person, even in stressfull situations
- You bring effective communication skills with you for the stakeholder communication
- Fluent in English is a must, German is a plus
What we offer:
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
- Free beverages and fresh fruit daily
- Company sports such as yoga & meditation
- A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
- Company events
- Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
- Excellent development and career opportunities
Who we are:plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
Have we caught your interest? Find out more about plista here: www.plista.com/career
Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Dear Headhunters! We are hiring all positions on our own, so we are not interested in any recruiting services! Thanks for your understanding.
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Homeoffice-Policy.
Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Bei uns soll es dir gut gehen und das unterstützen wir mit vielen, tollen Subventionen.