Solution Engineer (f/m/d)Jetzt bewerben
Solution Engineers are the innovation drivers at plista's Product and Engineering teams. They have an excellent understanding to identify problems and opportunities of plista's customers and their customer's users at scale. They are constantly in contact with their internal stakeholders, customers, and partners to collect insights to ideate and build. With their holistic view of plista's products, anyone at plista can team up with Solution Engineers to build a new idea and pitch it to influence decision-making about the next features or products. They are not only an expert on plista's business, but they constantly research the market to keep themselves up to date about market/product/behavior trends. Solution Engineers are not only creative people but they are Products and Innovation ambassadors both inside and outside plista.
• Understand and apply deep knowledge of products, technologies, and business to build solutions to solve problems at scale
• Independently identify stakeholders and align cross-functional partners towards completion of project goals
• Independently break down coding projects into tasks and partner with all applicable teams and partners
• Design and build end-to-end systems and launch-plan strategies
• Ship and launch production-level code with an emphasis on long-term maintainability, in partnership with all appropriate reviewers, in manageable pieces with relevant documentation and test plans
• Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback while quickly actioning feedback from code reviews conducted of your code
• Build and foster relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders
• Share project updates and insights
• Influence decision-making through the presentation of data-centric business topics
• Participate in interviewing and onboarding of new team members
• Conduct different types of researches including market research, user research, and etc
• Close communication with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to discover problems and opportunities or validate an idea
• Analyzing data to identify business problems and opportunities
• Contributing in defining product strategies and vision
What we love to see in you:• You are truly passionate about products & innovations
• You have excellent communication skills in English
• You love to learn a lot and fast
• You are keen to research, questioning everything, and analyzing data to make data-driven decisions
• You are open to working with different people and teams
What makes you awesome:• Actively sharing your knowledge to Tech or Adtech blogs/vlogs, StackOverflow, and ...
• Experience in building tech products from research and ideation to delivery
What we offer you:• A competitive salary
• 30 days holiday a year
• An amazing team vibe with lots of team events, cultural events, parties, and trips
• We have an in-house gym, an awesome ping-pong league, and even a Klask!
• Yoga classes, Beach Volleyballs, and a variety of the other awesome activities
• We coach you in a transformation path to research and innovation
• Working on the latest trends and topics in the adworld
• Attending Tech and Adtech events & conferences
• You ideate and bring your ideas to life within products that impact hundreds of millions of users
Who we are:plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is in line with our self-image and we therefore welcome your application.
Have we caught your interest? Find out more about plista here: www.plista.com/career Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Dear Headhunters! We are hiring all positions on our own, so we are not interested in any recruiting services! Thanks for your understanding