Head of Product Management (m/w/d)Jetzt bewerben
Head of Product Management (m/w/d)
We are looking for an innovative Head of Product Management (f/m/x) with expertise in the (programmatic) advertising technology to oversee the product management efforts that span multiple product lines in our international markets. Managing a team of four product managers and cooperating with our developers, machine learning engineers and UI/UX designers, you will be accountable for the success of our product strategy. You will own the product roadmap, guide the team to articulate and validate client and market needs, collaborate on implementing innovations and product enhancements, and ensure our products are successful in the markets. You report directly to the VP Engineering and Product.
- You will help us build a new demand side platform from scratch
- You bring vision and innovation to shape the product strategy and align it with the company OKRs
- As part of the senior management team, you are leveraging data-driven analysis and market research
to define a successful product strategy to optimize our global revenue
- You are managing and coaching a team of product managers and cooperate closely with our international stakeholders and business development teams in order to identify needs and appropriately roll-out new innovative products
- You are working in cross-functional agile squads and chapters with our engineering teams to translate requirements into innovative and successful products for advertisers and publishers
- You define & create product priorities and define roadmaps for the product squads
- You support international business development and sales teams by providing assistance and
product overview for new integrations
- A strategic thinker who can bring insights from the market into our discussions
- Several years of work experience gained in the digital media/advertisement industry
- Deep understanding of data driven ads and programmatic products
- Excellent knowledge of programmatic advertising landscape, SSPs/DSPs, AdServers, Publisher and Advertiser Products
- Previous experience on cross-platform native advertising solutions (desktop, mobile, tablet…) is an asset
- Very familiar with agile product management and SCRUM framework
- Understanding of market trends
- Ability to implement technical advertising solutions and quickly solve issues
- An experienced leader with excellent analytical and social skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on time management and organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of web technologies such as PHP, Scala and Angular
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
What we have to offer:
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion to make digital advertising easy and accessible to everyone
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis (60% remote work)
- Training and development opportunities as well as 4 learning days to help you grow
- 30 days of paid leave
- Numerous employee discounts
- We have no dress code, wear what you feel comfortable in
- Sustainability - We support various charitable projects that promote human rights, integration and education
- Free fresh fruit, coffee and drinks in the office
- (Online) sports offers such as Yoga and Volleyball
- A family-friendly company with a company daycare center
- Regular team events - After Corona also finally in person again
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with plenty of space for creative work and many green plants for a feel-good atmosphere
Who we are:
plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
MANAGED REMOTE WORKING
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Managed Remote Working Policy.
Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Bei uns soll es dir gut gehen und das unterstützen wir mit vielen, tollen Subventionen.