Head of Growth Self Service (w/m/x)Jetzt bewerben
Berlin Vollzeit Führungsposition
As plista’s Head of Growth Self Service , you will be responsible for growing client portfolio and delivering outcomes across the entire customer journey from Lead generation to Customer Success. For this role we are looking for someone with a solid programmatic expertise, strong technical knowledge, growth DNA / sales mindset and a track record in effective operational execution. The role is hands-on - The profile we are looking for has a ‘can do’ attitude, is eager to get involved in the details, has experience in working towards business targets, can think both operationally as well as strategically and is eager to manage and develop the team.
Your responsibility :
- Manage the Self-Service team as well as the Marketing & Communications team (lead generation, client acquisition, retention, and nurturing strategy)
- Improve (maintain, debug datasets and reports) and further develop our BI tool (create new datasets, reports and metrics) that measures the machine - building business intelligence around the entire funnel
- Oversee all revenue-related operations and analysis, ensuring optimal execution while finding and acting on the highest-leverage points to improve
- Budget forecast and tracking of financial performance
- Drive revenue via lead generation and data-driven experimentation
- Closely collaborate with the Product team to identify successful drivers of revenue that can be productized in our self-service platform to align revenue drivers with the product roadmap
- Monitor customer performance and operations and develop insights to directly improve operations, marketing automation, customer acquisition and user experience
- Representing plista in front of customers as well as on trade fairs and you are participating in relevant industry events
- Several years of relevant work experience in Online Marketing/ Digital Marketing
- Strong background in digital advertising technologies with proven success in programmatic ad operations, technical campaign management and marketing
- Extensive knowledge in programmatic marketing / real-time advertising and operative experiences with programmatic platforms
- Proven leadership skills with ability to operate at a fast and changing pace in an international environment with the ability to coach and mentor your team and collaborators
- Very experienced in managing projects that span across an organization and functional teams each with their own needs and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills • Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Fluent verbal and written English and German language skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis (currently 100% remote work, following Corona also high flexibility)
- 30 days of vacation - During Christmas and New Years we close the office
- Numerous employee discounts through our parent company
- Social Days - 1x/quarter you can get involved in social projects
- Be who you are - We have no dress code, wear what you feel comfortable in
- Fast and powerful hardware - Every two years you will receive a new laptop
- We have in-house IT - Your computer problems will be solved on the same day
- Sustainability - We support various charitable projects that promote human rights, integration, education, etc.
- Free fresh fruit and drinks in the office
- Extensive training and development opportunities, such as the plista Academy, as well as ongoing leadership development
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and media
- Fast decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
- Online sports offers such as yoga and meditation
- A family-friendly company with a company daycare center
- Regular team events - After Corona also finally in person again
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with plenty of space for creative work and many green plants for a feel-good atmosphere
Who we are:
plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is in line with our self-image and we therefore welcome your application.
Have we caught your interest? Find out more about plista here: www.plista.com/career
Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Dear Headhunters! We are hiring all positions on our own, so we are not interested in any recruiting services! Thanks for your understanding.
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Homeoffice-Policy.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Individuelle Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns kannst du, du selbst bleiben. Komm ins Büro so wie du dich wohlfülst.