DevOps Engineer (w/m/d)Jetzt bewerben
Berlin Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung
We're looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic engineer to join our DevOps team. The team is responsible for running plista's infrastructure serving 14 markets around the globe. At plista we believe in cross-functional and outcome-oriented teamwork. That's why our Product & Engineering team is structured in cross-functional squads following agile and lean principles. To have aligned priorities throughout the company we use quarterly OKRs that are formed in a collaborative process between the management and the squads. You’ll be working in one of our product squads empowering the team with state-of-the-art architecture knowledge and hands-on support to bring your product to success.
- Join forces with the developers in the agile development lifecycle to design and implement well-architected cloud native applications that serve our product vision
- Drive continuous improvement of our infrastructure and product components by applying principles of measurement, security and cost-optimization while enabling developers to achieve maximum efficiency, scalability and maintainability
- Be the ambassador for DevOps culture inside your squad
- Identify and remove toil – implement automation supporting the development lifecycle while keeping the engineers involved and enabled
- Maintain our existing architecture and get hands-on in case of issues
- Support the developers to migrate the squad’s remaining bare metal architecture to plista’s AWS cloud
- Work with your chapter – i.e. the other DevOps engineers and your chapter lead – to align on the bigger picture, create best practices, identify synergies and inter-squad dependencies
- Participate in paid on-call rotation
- 4+ years of hands-on DevOps experience in an agile environment running CI/CD
- Hands-on, supportive and empathetic attitude
- Extensive experience with AWS or another cloud infrastructure provider
- Experience with Terraform and Puppet
- Extensive experience with docker
- Good understanding of security principles and their application in cloud environments
- Good knowledge of bash and at least one programming language
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis (currently 100% remote work, following Corona also high flexibility)
- 30 days of vacation - During Christmas and New Years we close the office
- Numerous employee discounts through our parent company
- Social Days - 1x/quarter you can get involved in social projects
- Be who you are - We have no dress code, wear what you feel comfortable in
- Fast and powerful hardware
- Dedicated hack time for personal development and fun-projects
- We have in-house IT - Your computer problems will be solved on the same day
- Sustainability - We support various charitable projects that promote human rights, integration, education, etc.
- Free fresh fruit and drinks in the office
- Extensive training and development opportunities, such as the plista Academy, as well as ongoing leadership development
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and media
- Fast decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
- Online sports offers such as yoga and meditation
- A family-friendly company with a company daycare center
- Regular team events - After Corona also finally in person again
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with plenty of space for creative work and many green plants for a feel-good atmosphere
Who we are:plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is in line with our self-image and we therefore welcome your application.
Have we caught your interest? Find out more about plista here: www.plista.com/career
Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Dear Headhunters! We are hiring all positions on our own, so we are not interested in any recruiting services! Thanks for your understanding.
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Homeoffice-Policy.
Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Bei uns soll es dir gut gehen und das unterstützen wir mit vielen, tollen Subventionen.