Data Analyst (m/f/d)Jetzt bewerben
Berlin Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung
- Perform regular deep-dive and insightful BI analysis integrating data from several data sources
- Develop BI Tools and Dashboards to provide insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide what-if analysis to deeply understand and drive the data analytics team
- Deliver insights based on mathematical modelling
- Monitor operational and business KPI, understanding causes of changes and identify levers
- Improve data visualization
- communicate with stakeholders
- Development & Testing (offline & A/B tests) of quantitative models
- Critical analysis of different technologies and consistently improving the stack
- Anomaly detection (e.g. the fraud case, inferential statistics, cohort analysis, ...)
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and ETL
- Strong experience with a BI system like PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and Git
- Business fluent English language skills
- Experience in experiment design and A/B testing is a plus
- Passion for numbers with an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Machine Learning algorithm design, validation and evaluation
- Knowledge of Time Series analysis + forecasting
- University degree in Computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics or any other subjects with a mathematical/statistical focus
- Ability to standardize and document data
- Experience with Spark, Airflow
- Understanding of online advertising ecosystem and its trends
- Software engineering experience and knowledge of Docker or AWS
- Implementing an end-to-end machine learning pipeline
- Knowledge in NLP, deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow) or recommender systems
Our offer:• A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
• Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
• Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
• A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
• Company events and trips
• Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
• Excellent development and career opportunities
Any more questions?
plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
Have we caught your interest? Find out more about plista here: www.plista.com/career Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations. If you have a question regarding the job description please get in contact with our HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Carolina Düerkop: +49 30 4737537844
Dear Headhunters! We are hiring all positions on our own, so we are not interested in any recruiting services! Thanks for your understanding.
Unsere beliebtesten Benefits
Deine Arbeit passt sich deinen Lebensumständen an - nutze unsere flexible Homeoffice-Policy.
Aus- und Weiterbildung
Die Mediabranche entwickelt sich täglich weiter und unsere Mitarbeiter ebenfalls.
Bei uns zählt das Ergebnis, nutze dazu unser flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell.
Bei uns soll es dir gut gehen und das unterstützen wir mit vielen, tollen Subventionen.